Treat yourself to the ultimate fishing trip!
A special fishing schedule has been arranged:
- January 31: Depart from SFO
- February 1: Arrival in Buenos Aires early in the morning.
- February 2: Arrival in San Martin, transfer to the Patagonia River Lodge
- February 3 & 4: Fish the Chimehuin
- February 5: Transfer to Cacique Incayal Hotel – Day of rest
- February 6: Bariloche – Day of rest
- February 7 & 8: Fish the Limay river
- February 9: Transfer to El Aura Lodge, Los Alerces National Park
- February 10: El Aura – Fish the Rivadavia river
- February 11: El Aura – Rivadavia river and spring creek
- February 12: Transfer to Bariloche airport, fly to El Calafate
- February 13: Visit El Calafate
- February 14: Sightsee and travel to Rio Gallegos and stay at El Ricon Lodge
- February 15, 16, 17: Fish the Rio Gallegos for large sea run brown trout, the Rio Penitente and others
- February 18: Fly from Rio Gallegos to Buenos Aires to home.
Join us for all or part of this unique trip. And you can add as many days’ stay in Buenos Aires before or after the fishing as you desire.
The cost is $7.900. for 9 days of fishing. It does not include airfares to and from Argentina, domestic flights within Argentina, non-fishing stays, fishing licences and gratuities.
- Experience: 45 years’ fly fishing in Argentina
- Knowledge of local people and culture
- English-speaking guides
- Exciting fly fishing and FUN!
- Learn more about Flyfishing in Argentina
Are you ready? Reserve your spot now!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 752-0192